AZ Tri Series Coaching Program
The first day of the program will be Monday, Feb 4th. We will kick off training with a group run and a program overview.
- Monday- Recovery Day/Swim depending on previous weeks load.
- Tuesday- Kickr class at Moxie Multisport 5:30AM and 5:30 PM. (Additional time slots may be added as needed) Bring your own bike and get coached through a power based workout using our Kickr Trainers!
- Wednesday- Swim day
- Thursday- Kickr class at Moxie Multisport, 5:30 AM and 5:30 PM.
- Friday- This workout will be uploaded into your TrainingPeaks for you to perform on your own.
- Saturday- Group Ride at Moxie Multisport at 7:00 AM. This will be completed in the KICKR studio or on your own.
- Sunday- Recovery day OR open water swim Location and time TBD.
Additional Services are offered:
- Filming in the pool – $100 for analysis
- One on One coached workouts outside of set training days – $50 per hour
- Nutrition Services
The Az Tri Series will be coached by the following:
Jason Lentzke – Ironman U Coach
Blake Uptain – USAT Level 1 Coach
Additional Support provided by:
Tom Padilla PT, DPT, CSCS – www.thedoctorsofpt.com
Tom will be helping you with your movement patterns via mobility strengthening exercises to insure you are durable to complete the season healthy. As a part of this program you will have the benefit of having your mobility and movement patterns overseen by Dr. Tom. Tom regularly teaches mobility and movement workshops in a variety of sports and has published a book solely dedicated to preventing injury and improving performance and efficiency in endurance athletes. This is a great resource for triathletes to have access to.